Last video game played?
Command & Conquer Generals
the last vidoe game I played was a couple nights ago. It probably been a year or a bit more since I pulled out the PS2. So I put in Battlestar Galactica and played. Pretty good game. I was told it was built on a Star Wars platform and tweeked with the BSG ships and characters.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Last video game played?
Command & Conquer Generals
Officially retired
Last game I actually played was March Madness 2006. Last game I thoroughly enjoyed playing and couldn't get enough of was Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Im actually playing March Madness 2006 right now lol
Reeking of awesomeness!
Last game for me was NCAA 06
No Regrets
still playin march madness 06
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
anybody play it online?
GUN and Return To Hazzard
Madden 06
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks